Unlimited travel with complete freedom in the Paris region, with the various options proposed by the RATP !
**Paris Visit (pass transport)**
A pass allowing unlimited travel on the bus, metro, tramway and RER networks in Paris and its suburbs.
The Paris Transport travel card is perfect for those wanting to visit Paris and make unlimited, unrestricted trips around the Ile-de-France region!
The Paris Transport comes with a booklet of reductions in a range of partner establishments.
The Paris Transport pass is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days in zones 1 to 3 (close suburbs) or in zones 1 to 5 (note that zone 6 is also included) (included airports CDG/Orly and Versailles) at adult and child prices** (from 4 to 11 inclusive).
Depending on which zones you select, Paris Transport allows you to travel on:
- metro lines
- RER lines (RATP and SNCF)
- Ile-de-France bus lines (RATP and OPTILE), except those circulating on Jetbus, Allobus Roissy CDG, tourist excursion and Air France networks
- the Montmartre funicular
NB: Paris Visite is valid from the first day it is used to the end of the last day of the pass chosen (1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days). The day begins at 05.30am and finishes at 05.30am the following day.
**Airport access (RoissyBus-OrlyBus-Orlyval)**
Find all means of transport to and from Paris airports.
Bus connecting Paris-Opéra with Charles de Gaulle airport.
- approx. 60 minutes
Frequency from Paris (Opéra) >> Charles de Gaulle:
- 05:45 to 20:00: every 15 minutes
- 20:00 to 22:00: every 20 minutes
- 22:00 to 23:00: every 30 minutes
Frequency from Charles de Gaulle >> Paris (Opéra):
- 06:00 to 20:45: every 15 minutes
- 20:45 to 23:00: every 20 minutes
- Opéra (On the corner of rue Scribe and rue Auber) to CDG, 8 drop-off points: T1-T2A, T2B, T2C-T2D-T2E-T2F, T3 Terminals.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport to Paris-Opéra, 5 pick-up points: T1-T2BD-T2AC-T2EF, T3 Terminals (formerly T9).
Shuttle bus service between Orly airport and Place Denfert-Rochereau.
Frequency : 10 to 20 minutes depending on hours
Journey time : 30 mn
Stop: Paris - Denfert-Rochereau RER - Direction: Orly South
First departure: 5.35am
* 23.05 Monday to Thursday, Sundays and holidays
* 00.05 Fridays, Saturdays and the day before public holidays.
Stop: Orly South and Orly West - Direction: Paris - Denfert-Rochereau RER
First departure: 6am
* 23.30 Monday to Thursday, Sundays and holidays.
Orlyval is a driverless light rail transit line that connects Orly airports with Antony RER station.
Journey times using RER B between Paris and Antony :
- approx. 17 minutes from Denfert-Rochereau (12 mins by fast link and 17 mins by slow train )
- approx. 25 minutes from Châtelet-Les-Halles (20 mins by fast link and 25 mins by slow train)
- approx. 28 minutes from Gare du Nord (23 mins by fast link and 28 mins by slow train)
Frequency : every 4 - 7 minutes
Journey time from Antony to Orly South : 8 minutes
- First departure (Anthony, Orly South and Orly West) : 6am
- Last departure (Anthony, Orly South and Orly West) : 11pm
**Book of 10 t+ tickets**
Purchasing a book of 10 t+ tickets allows you to save 27% on the price of buying 10 individual tickets.
The t+ ticket allows you to travel on:
* metro lines
* RER lines (RATP and SNCF) within Paris (zone 1)
* Ile-de-France bus lines (RATP and OPTILE), except Orlybus and Roissybus (see the specific conditions below for the Noctilien network and lines with special fares: 299, 350 and 351)
* tramway lines (RATP and SNCF)
* the Montmartre funicular
The following types of connections are possible with this ticket:
* metro/RER and RER/RER within Paris
* bus/bus (including between the RATP and OPTILE networks), bus/tram and tram/tram for 90 minutes between the first and last validation
Please note: it is not possible to make metro/bus, metro/tram, RER/bus and RER/tram connections using the same t+ ticket.