Transport, museums, a cruise ... Why pay more? !
Discover all of Paris with the Paris City Passport !
Are you coming to Paris for 2, 3 or 5 days? The Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau has all the solutions for enjoying the top sights in Paris with the all-inclusive Paris City Passport — the ideal way to save time and money
, with reductions of up to 10%!Transport, museums, cruises … Have a great time for less!The Paris City Passport
is not available for:
- Children under 4 years old (free access to transport, museums and cruise)
- Foreign European Union nationals from 12 to 18 years old *
- European Union nationals from 12 to 26 years old*
*Free entry to national museums and monuments for this age group
In this case, please purchase the products separately: Paris Visite
, Bateaux Mouches
and Cars RougesIncluded in the Paris City Passport
- Paris Visite
: Paris Visite gives you unlimited access to transport: bus, metro, tram and RER, so that you can travel around as you wish during your stay from zone 1 to 3.It is valid from the first day it is used to the end of the last day of the pass chosen ( 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days). The day begins at 5.30am and finishes at 5.30am the following day.
- Paris Museum Pass
: This pass gives you access to more than 60 museums in Paris and the Paris region including: the Louvre Museum, the Versailles Estate, the Panthéon, the Towers of Notre-Dame, the Arc de Triomphe, the Tomb of Napoléon I.Full museums and monuments list
*For the 2 or 3-day Paris City Passport : Paris Museum Pass is valid 2 consecutive days
*For the 5-day Paris City Passport : Paris Museum Pass is valid 4 consecutive days
- Bateaux Mouches sightseeing cruises
: A cruise that will show you all the magic of the Seine riverbanks aboard a boat of the famous Bateaux-Mouches riverboat company. Cruise 1h10, the day of your choice (ticket is valid once)
- Cars Rouges*
: Discover the major sights of Paris on Open-Top Double Decker Buses and Hop on; Hop off at your leisure to visit several sights as Eiffel Tower, Champs de Mars, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, Orsay Museum...This ticket is valid only one day of your choice
- A guide Paris for you!
offered per order.
*only included in Paris City Passport 3 and 5 days. Specimen programme* - The Best of Paris in 3 Days
Get around Paris in total freedom by bus or metro thanks to your 3-day Paris Visite
travel pass and make the most of your 2-day Paris Museum Pass
to visit top attractions in the French capital (Louvre Museum, Towers of Notre Dame, Conciergerie, Ste Chapelle, etc.).Day 2
On your second day, you can visit more museums and monuments such as the Orsay Museum, the Orangerie Museum and even the George Pompidou Centre using your 2-day Paris Museum Pass
Take a cruise on the Seine
and discover all the magic of the Seine riverbanks lined with the most prestigious monuments.Day 3
Finally, make the most of this last day with a sightseeing excursion on a Cars Rouges
open-top double- decker bus. *Programme
Given as an example and based on a 3-day Paris City Passport including 3 days of transport/2 days of visits to museums and monuments/1 cruise and 1 sightseeing bus tour.Please note
FAQ Paris City Passport
- The Paris City Passport is not available for teenagers from 12 to 18 years old, neither European Union nationals under 26 years old. In this case, please purchase the products separately
- Since April 4th, the majority of national museums and monuments are free for young people under 18 years old and European Union nationals under 26 years old.
- Child rate valid from aged 4 to 11 inclusive.
- The Paris City Passport Child doesn't include the Paris Museum Pass.
- Museums are free for child under 18.
- Paris Museum Pass included valid until end of 2014