Discover the Orsay Museum, kwnown for its masterpieces of Impressionism, but not only...
Presented in a former train station, the collections of the musée d' Orsay are among the most famous in the world.
The museum presents the artistic production of the period 1848-1914, a decisive period in the art history which gave birth to the masterpieces of Impressionism.
You will thus admire great artists such as: .Opening hours
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday : from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday : from 9:30 a.m. to 9:45 p.m.
Rooms begin closing 30 minutes before museum closing timeThe museum is closed on Monday and the following French holidays: December 25 and May 1Price
Adult: € 11
Reduce price: € 8.50 (18-25 years who are not nationals of the European Union)
Under 18 : free
18-25 years old from European Union : FreeItinerary
Subway 12 Stop Solferino,
RER C Stop Musée d'Orsay,
Bus 24, 63, 68, 69, 73, 83, 84, 94Please note
- Priority Admission:
The ticket gives you access to all the permanent collections and temporal exhibition
- Admission to the Orsay Museum is free for children under 18yrs and for European nationals under 26 (with valid piece of identity)
- Under-18s do not need to pick up a free ticket at the ticket office if they are accompanied by their parents, who have an entry ticket to the museum (or monument). They walk through with their parents, and will only need to show their ID.
- Remember to check entrance fee conditions on the museum's website.
- The ticket for Orsay Museum is included in Paris City Pass
and also in Paris Museum Pass
!NB : National Museums are free the 1st Sunday of the month
- Take advantage of your visit to Orsay museum to discover Orangerie Museum !
For more information about Orangerie museum
Ticket valid until 09/05/2016