Find all means of transport to and from Paris airports.
Bus connecting Paris-Opéra with Charles de Gaulle airport.
- approx. 60 minutes
Frequency from Paris (Opéra) >> Charles de Gaulle:
- 05:15 to 20:00: every 15 minutes
- 20:00 to 00:00: every 20 minutes
- 00:00 to 00:30: every 30 minutes
Frequency from Charles de Gaulle >> Paris (Opéra):
- 06:00 to 23:30: every 15 minutes
- 23:30 to 00:30: every 20 minutes
- Opéra (On the corner of rue Scribe and rue Auber) to CDG, 8 drop-off points: T1-T2A, T2B, T2C-T2D-T2E-T2F, T3 Terminals.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport to Paris-Opéra, 5 pick-up points: T1-T2BD-T2AC-T2EF, T3 Terminals (formerly T9).
Roissybus one way : 12.10€
Shuttle bus service between Orly airport and Place Denfert-Rochereau.
Frequency : 10 to 20 minutes depending on hours
Journey time : 30 mn
Stop: Paris - Denfert-Rochereau RER - Direction: Orly South
First departure: 5.35am
* 00.00 thuesday to friday, Sundays and holidays
* 00.05 Mondays and Saturdays
Stop: Orly South and Orly West - Direction: Paris - Denfert-Rochereau RER
First departure: 6am
- 00.30 Monday to friday, Sundays and holidays.
Orlybus ticket one way : 8.50€
Orlyval is a driverless light rail transit line that connects Orly airports with Antony RER station.
Journey times using RER B between Paris and Antony :
- approx. 17 minutes from Denfert-Rochereau (12 mins by fast link and 17 mins by slow train )
- approx. 25 minutes from Châtelet-Les-Halles (20 mins by fast link and 25 mins by slow train)
- approx. 28 minutes from Gare du Nord (23 mins by fast link and 28 mins by slow train)
Frequency : every 4 - 7 minutes
Journey time from Antony to Orly South : 8 minutes
- First departure (Anthony, Orly South and Orly West) : 6am
- Last departure (Anthony, Orly South and Orly West) : 11pm
Orlyval one way : 13.25€
OrlyBus one way : 8.25€
RoissyBus one way : 11.60€
Free for children under 4 years old.
- Tickets to get from or to the two main Paris airports (Roissy and Orly)
- Fast and direct transfers