Unlimited travels in Paris thanks to Paris Visit Pass!
Do you want to visit Paris? Traveling freely in Ile-de-France? The daily package Paris Visit Pass is for you!
The Paris Visite pass is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days and it is valid according the option purchased :
- In zones 1 to 3 : travels in Paris and the close suburbs
- In zones 1 to 5 : travels in Paris, the close suburbs & until Orly/CDG airports, Disneyland and Versailles
Here is an interactive map of the transports in Ile-de-France.
You also want to buy a pass to visit the museums and monuments of Paris? Opt for the Paris Passlib’! It contains a Paris Visit, Paris Museum Pass and many other excursions.
Depending on which zones you select, Paris Transport allows you to travel on: metro lines, RER lines (RATP and SNCF), Ile-de-France bus lines (RATP and OPTILE), except those circulating on Jetbus, Allobus Roissy CDG, tourist excursion and Air France networks, Tramway lines and the Montmartre funicular
Before using it, you must write your last name, first name and the valid dates on the magnetic ticket. Once named, the magnetic ticket is personal and non-transferable.
The validity period goes from the first day at 0h to the last day until 24h.
Public transport is free for children under 4 years old.
There are rates for adult and child from 4 to 11 (includes 10% management fees).
- Visit Paris in total freedom at your own pace
- A Pass adapted to your stay (1, 2, 3 or 5 days) and to the zones in which you wish to travel
- Get around by metro, RER and bus