A pass allowing unlimited travel on the bus, metro, tramway and RER networks in Paris and its suburbs.
The Paris Transport travel card is perfect for those wanting to visit Paris and make unlimited, unrestricted trips around the Ile-de-France region!
The Paris Transport comes with a booklet of reductions in a range of partner establishments.
The paris visit is also included in the Paris City Pass!
The Paris Transport pass is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days in zones 1 to 3 (close suburbs) or in zones 1 to 5 included airports CDG/Orly and Versailles. There are rates for adult and child from 4 to 11 (includes 10% management fees).
Depending on which zones you select, Paris Transport allows you to travel on:
- metro lines
- RER lines (RATP and SNCF)
- Ile-de-France bus lines (RATP and OPTILE), except those circulating on Jetbus, Allobus Roissy CDG, tourist excursion and Air France networks
- the Montmartre funicular
Paris Transport consists of a magnetic ticket valid for the zones chosen.
Before using it, you must write your last name, first name and the valid dates on the magnetic ticket. Once named, the magnetic ticket is personal and non-transferable.
- Paris Visite is valid from the first day it is used to the end of the last day of the pass chosen (1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days). The day begins at 00:00am and finishes at 00:00am the following day.
- Public transport is free for children under 4 years old
- Visit Paris in total freedom at your own pace
- A Pass adapted to your stay (1, 2, 3 or 5 days) and to the zones in which you wish to travel
- Get around by metro, RER and bus