Visit of the Opera Garnier
Led by a tour guide, you will be amazed by the rich architecture and decor of the Palais Garnier. Your visit will begin with the "Rotonde des Abonnes" (Member's Rotunda) which was formerly used to welcome the audience, and where you will be able to discover the unique signature of the architect Charles Garnier amongst the arabesques. The mysterious Prophetess Pythia will greet you before you take the majestic "Grand Escalier" (Main Staircase), which brings you to the auditoriun, the lounges and the foyers. The abundant decor, the splendour of the various foyers and the variety of materials used will take your breath away. The numerous paintings and sculptures allow the Palais Garnier to be not only a theatre but also a museum at the same time.
Closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 december
Pickup point :
In front of the guided tours counter.
Adult : 15.50€
Child (-10 years old) : 8.50€
Student (-26 years old) : 11€
- The Palais Garnier, being a show site, for technical or artistic reasons, we cannot guarantee systematic access to the Auditorium.
- A proof of identity will be required as a deposit for earphones.
- For safety reasons, no locker room is available inside the Opera.
- Guided tour with a tour guide
- A discovery tour of the sumptuous Palais Garnier Opera House