Accompanied by a guide, who will recount to you throughout the visit numerous anecdotes, go behind the scenes of this staggering monument. You will enter first into the former bunker hidden under the Champ de Mars. A true privilege, you will then slip backstage to the surprising and impressive engine room of origin which still controls the elevators. Arriving next at the second floor, you will be greeted by the amazing and unusual view that awaits you. As a VIP, you ascend the roof of the prestigious restaurant Le Jules Verne to exclusively discover an unprecedented 360° panorama of Paris.
On the occasion of the World Fair in 1889, a major competition was launched in the Official Gazette. The challenge was to study the possibility of raising an iron tower on the Champ de Mars, with a square base of 125 sq. feet and 300 meters high. Chosen from among 107 projects, was that of Gustave Eiffel. The work lasted two years, 2 months and 5 days. Since its opening, visitors can access the floors of the monument via lifts, a veritable technical feat for its time. Carefully preserved, this exceptional structural heritage testifies, till date, to the visionary genius of Gustave Eiffel.
Adult : €29
Child (6-16yrs) : €25
Meeting point :
Meeting point located 22 Avenue Charles Floquet 75007 Paris
The guides have a sign Cultival and are all equipped with a badge Guided Tour Eiffel Tower - Cultival.
For security reasons :
- This tour is not available for children below 6 years of age.
- High heeled shoes are strongly unadvised on this tour.
- The bunker and/or the roof of the Jules Verne may not be accessible for all tour departures after 19h30.
- This tour includes the ticket up to the 2nd floor. Tickets for the 3rd floor may be purchased from ticket vending machines at the end of the tour.
- A visit behind the scenes of the Eiffel Tower with a tour guide
- A perfect introduction to the famous Tower for a first visit
- Priority access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower