Certainly, the best way to explore the Louvre Museum by yourself!
By far one of the most visited cultural sites in France and in the world, the Louvre Museum is a top landmark Parisian site. With its rich architecture and the masterpieces within it, the Louvre Museum will take you on a journey from Antiquity to the 20th century.
This tour will enable you to retrace the history of the finest works of art such as the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and The Consecration of the Emperor Napoleon …
Let yourself be guided by the different thematic tours included in the audio guide and organize your visit according to the chosen itinerary.
At the end of the tour, you may if you wish, continue to visit the museum and its 35,000 artworks, at your own pace.
Languages available for the audio guide
French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Korean
Adult : €39
Child (3-17yrs) : €6
Price includes :
- Priority entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Map with tour itineraries and visit advice
- Audio guide with recorded commentary*
* A deposit of 32 euros per audio guide will be required at the agency upon the departure. You will need to return the audio guide at the agency at the end of the tour, the deposit will then be given back to you.
- All audio guides must be returned at the agency at the end of the tour.
- End of the tour at the Louvre Museum. Audio guides must be returned to 2 rue des Pyramides, 50 meters from the Museum.
- You can stay in the Louvre at the end of the tour.
- Compulsory cloakroom for large bags, buggies and umbrellas.
- The tour itinerary does not include a lift
- A self-guided tour in one of the most beautiful museums in the world
- Choice of many itineraries to discover the museum at your own pace
- Multi-lingual commentaries on the most important masterpieces of the Louvre museum