Experience the Caves du Louvre, a mythical place where wine and history meet.
These ancient 18th century wine cellars are situated a stone’s throw from the Louvre Museum in the 1st arrondissement of Paris. Built by Trudon, the sommelier of Louis XV, in the cellar of his private mansion, they were once used to house great wines for the king and his court.
Now completely renovated, the Caves du Louvre are still today synonymous with good wine.
Create your own wine!
Sign up for a 2-hour workshop and leave with a unique bottle: your very own. Guided by the advice of an oenologist, you will create a wine that’s perfectly adapted to your taste. From grape variety to blending, choose, test and taste your bespoke creation as you go along, until you find the perfect combination.
Next, the wine label. Using a tablet and the Caves du Louvre application, you will be able to give free reign to your imagination to create your ideal label. At the end of the workshop, you will leave with a unique bespoke bottle. Ideal for a special occasion! It will also be possible, at an additional cost, to take away 5 or 11 identical bottles so that you will always have one of these unique bottles in your wine cellar.
Everything at the Caves du Louvre is a pretext for discovery.
Adult (+ 18 yrs): €75
The price includes your bottle
- Workshop only accessible to people over 18 yrs
- No need for any particular knowledge of wines to benefit fully from the workshop
- On-site shop, with the chance to buy bottles
- Opportunity to take away 6 or 12 bottles of your own wine (extra charge)
- Leave with a unique bottle of wine that you have created, including the label
- A historic and privileged location a stone’s throw away from the Louvre
- The advice of an oenologist to create a harmonious wine
- Staff fluent in 6 languages