The Bustronome, a mobile restaurant installed on a double-decker bus, is an innovative way of discovering the French capital from a unique and original perspective.
Travelling from the Champs Elysées to Trocadéro, this restaurant on wheels offers you wonderful views from its panoramic terrace of the finest monuments in Paris: the Arc de Triomphe, the Grand Palais, the Palais Garnier Opera House, the Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, and the Eiffel Tower.
With its glass roof, moderate speed and occasional stops, you’ll not miss out on anything with the Bustronome.
For those who want to learn more whilst aboard, an audio guide is available to them in 8 languages.
A gastronomic meal awaits you!
The menu, elaborated by a Chef, invites you to discover a mix of flavours over a 4-course menu: starter, fish and/or meat, dessert :
Top Chef Lunch Menu 12:00pm - Bustronome
Cold-pressed foie gras, passion fruit, macadamia nuts and wild herbs
by Norbert Tarayre
Sea bream ceviche marinated in yuzu, with leeks and radishes
by Yoni Saada
Fillet of cod, candied chard, sorrel sauce
by Xavier Pincemin
Chocolate tart, shortcut pastry with olive oil and Espelette pepper, whipped Chantilly cream with Amaretto
by Alexis Braconnier
Languages available for the audio guide (free)
French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Japanese
Lunch – Adult: €65
Lunch, food/wine (drinks included*) – Adult: €85
Lunch – Child (- 10 yrs): €40
* 1 glass of white wine + 1 glass of red wine + 50 cl of still or sparkling mineral water + 1 tea or coffee
- The departure point and the arrival point are at the same address
- It is not possible to get off the bus during the tour
- There are toilet facilities on board the bus
- Free Wi-Fi
- An original way of discovering Paris
- A comfortable bus with a glass roof, to enjoy the sights
- A full 4-course gastronomic meal
- Audio guides available in 8 languages