What’s big, bright and magical all over?
TWO DISNEY® PARKS
What could be more wonderful than over 50 rollicking attractions, shimmering shows and party parades for all ages? It’s major magic and marvels at Disneyland® Park! Then right next door, check out the big lights, camera and action at Walt Disney Studios® Park!
But wait, there’s even more! How about gift shopping, yummys crummy restaurants, star-spangled Disney shows and jump-for-joy live entertainment? Head over to Disney Village!
Imagine a magical breakfast, lunch or dinner shared with Disney Characters! Or a hearty shin-diggin’ dish up at Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show… with Mickey and Friends! Munch hearty, healthy or homely at our tummy-rumbling restaurants!
- Your will receive your Disney e-tickets within 24 to 48 hours by email.
- Free for children aged under 3
- Ticket valid for one visit until 30 June 2017, at the period selected.
- Ticket valid for 1 day at the Disneyland® Park AND the Walt Disney Studios® Park.
- You will be able to change Disney®Park several times in the course of the same day. The electronic ticket 1 Day / 2 Parks will be required in case of readmission.
- Ticket not available at the entrance to the Disney Parks.
- Non-refundable ticket, for which no other reduction or special offer is valid.
- For entry to 1 or 2 parks, with no date restrictions, go to the page Disneyland Paris – Non-dated ticket
- To go to the Disneyland Park in train from Paris, go to the page Transport Disneyland Paris
- Priority access to 2 Disneyland parks: Parc Disneyland Paris and Parc Walt Disney Studios
- 50 attractions, parades and shows for kids and adults