It's time to sparkle, as Disneyland® Paris celebrates its 25th Anniversay
Feel the magic like never before from 26th March 2017, as Disneyland® Park turns spectacularly sparkly to celebrate our 25th Anniversary – a once in a lifetime experience that’ll leave you starry-eyed and beaming for years to come.
What’s big, bright and magical all over?
ONE OR TWO DISNEY® PARKS
What could be more wonderful than over 50 rollicking attractions, shimmering shows and party parades for all ages? It’s major magic and marvels at Disneyland® Park! Then right next door, check out the big lights, camera and action at Walt Disney Studios® Park!
But wait, there’s even more! How about gift shopping, yummys crummy restaurants, star-spangled Disney shows and jump-for-joy live entertainment? Head over to Disney Village!
Imagine a magical breakfast, lunch or dinner shared with Disney Characters! Or a hearty shin-diggin’ dish up at Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show… with Mickey and Friends! Munch hearty, healthy or homely at our tummy-rumbling restaurants!
- Your will receive your Disney e-tickets within 24 to 48 hours by email.
- Free for children aged under 3
- Unlimited access to the Disneyland® Park and/or to the Parc Walt Disney Studios® Park (according to the ticket chosen) for 1 day with no date restrictions .
- The Magic Flex ticket is valid for 1 year from the date of issue, with no date restrictions.
- Customers will be able to change Disney®Park several times in the course of the same day if they have purchased a 2-Park ticket. The electronic ticket 1 Day / 2 Parks will be required in case of readmission.
- The 1 Day / 1 Park ticket gives free and unlimited access to the attractions, shows and parades (with the exception of the Shooting Gallery at Frontierland® and the Video Games Arcade at Discoveryland® at Disneyland® Park), except during certain special events.
- Non-refundable ticket, for which no other reduction or special offer is valid.
- To go to the Disneyland Park in train from Paris, go to the page Transport Disneyland Paris
- Priority access to 2 Disneyland parks: Parc Disneyland Paris and Parc Walt Disney Studios
- 50 attractions, parades and shows for kids and adults