Certainly, the best way to explore the Palace of Versailles by yourself!
Find out all about the history of this architectural masterpiece with an audio guide.
Departing from Paris, your air-conditioned luxury coach will take you on a half-day excursion to the Palace of Versailles
A UNESCO world heritage site, the Palace of Versailles comprises more than 700 different rooms, over an area of more than 67,000 m². Its sumptuous decor and works of art will transport you to the time of the French monarchy and the omnipotence of the Sun King.
The most beautiful rooms in the Palace await you: the King’s Grand Apartment, the Queen's Apartment occupied by Marie-Antoinette, and the Hall of mirrors.
Then explore the gardens of Versailles designed by the royal gardener André Le Nôtre, and admire the fountains, ornamental ponds and groves.
At the end of your visit, a coach will take you back to Paris.
French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Korean and Polish.
Adult : €53
Child (3-17yrs) : €29
Price includes :
- Transport to and from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Ticket for the Palace of Versailles and its gardens (except on certain dates for the gardens*)
- Palace of Versailles audio guide rental
*From 1 April to 28 October, there is an extra charge to enter the gardens (not included, payable on site) on the days of :
- "Grandes Eaux" on Saturdays and Sundays from 5 April to 26 October + 18 April + 8 May + 29 May + 15 August)
- "Jardins Musicaux" on Tuesdays from 1 April to 13 May, from 1 July to 28 October
- On public holidays or special occasions Times
- Free tour in the morning of the Palace of Versailles, departing from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
- The ticket includes fast-track entry to the Palace and audio-guide rental
- Self-guided tour of the gardens laid out by André Le Nôtre