A trip not to be missed!
This excursion invites you to discover the charming village of Giverny and the home of the famous painter Claude Monet, where the artist devoted himself to his love of painting and gardening.
Departing from the centre of Paris, in the 1st arrondissement, you will arrive approximately an hour and 30 minutes later in the delightful Normandy village of Giverny.
You then have free time to visit the home and delightful gardens of the painter and gardener Claude Monet, which are works of art in themselves: nasturtiums and roses of all kinds border the house …
Enjoy the lovely atmosphere of the place and then round off your visit with a walk in the village and browse around the giftshop /bookshop, which was once the studio for the famous water-lily paintings.
Agenda of your excursion
- Departure from Pyramides agency for an hour and a half journey to Giverny
- Guided visit of the flower gardens, the water garden and the Clos Normand Flower Garden
- Free visit of Claude Monet’s house
- Return to Pyramides agency around 1:30pm and 7:00pm respectively
French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese
Adult : €83
Child (3-11yrs) : €50
Price includes :
- Transport to and from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance ticket to: Giverny House and Gardens
- Services of our driver-guide
- Trip to Giverny, in Normandy, 1hr-30 from Paris
- Guided tour of Monet's house and gardens that were the inspiration for his Water Lilies
- Luxury coach transport with air conditioning