Discover Mont Saint Michel, a unique isolated site a few hours by road from Paris.
Leaving from the centre of Paris, enjoy a day trip to Mont Saint Michel.
A listed Unesco world heritage site for more than 30 years, Mont Saint Michel and its bay remain one of the most emblematic sites in France. Overlooking the bay, the Benedictine abbey, built in honour of the archangel Saint Michel, enhances the historical charm of the ‘mount’. A place of worship since the 8th century, this building is still today a home to monks. Its gardens, rich in medicinal plants and flowers, convey a medieval atmosphere on the entire place.
Climb to the top to discover this magnificent Gothic-style edifice and enjoy the views over the bay. Wander through the narrow alleyways where the wind funnels through. Treat yourself to lunch at one of a large array of restaurants. Enjoy a delicious crêpe in one of the town’s many crêperies.
You will have until 4.30pm to take advantage of this unique visit. Your return journey to Paris will also be in a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
Adult : €129
Child (3-11yrs) : €77
Price includes :
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- Entrance ticket to the abbey.
- Warm coat is recommended during winter period, raincoat during summer.
- Clients with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey (many steps).
- An excellent range of crêperie restaurants and shops available after the visit to the abbey.
- Visit to a site with a rich history and unique architecture, dating back to the 8th century
- Excursion where you are free to explore the village at your own pace and soak up its very special atmosphere