Enjoy a magical evening in Paris: come and discover the magic of Paris by night and the famous Parisian cabaret the Moulin Rouge, a temple of the French cancan!
In the first part of the evening, discover the magic of Paris at night and its majestic illuminated monuments.
On your Paris illuminations tour, you can admire the City of Light’s most famous sites, aboard a bus with a panoramic roof, notably: the Place Vendôme, the Île de la Cité and its cathedral Notre-Dame, Place de la Concorde up to the Avenue des Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, not forgetting the Eiffel Tower …
After the tour, you will be taken to the Moulin Rouge to see a performance of the show ‘Féerie’.
The Moulin Rouge is without doubt the most well-known cabaret in Paris, in particular for its famous French cancan and its association with the belle époque. Right in the heart of the Pigalle district, you will enjoy a performance of the revue ‘Féerie’: 80 artistes and 1,000 costumes for a grandiose spectacle. A half-bottle of wine will also be served to you during the show.
At the end of this magical evening, you will be taken back to the centre of Paris, to the area in which your hotel is situated.
French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch and Russian
Adult : €169
Child (6-11yrs) : €139
Price includes :
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound).
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter.
- The Moulin Rouge Show with 1/2 bottle of Champagne per person.
- In winter, in case of 2nd show, you will be invited to a Seine River cruise
- Cloakroom compulsory at the Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Formal dress required
- You are accompanied to the proximity of your hotel in Paris at the end of the tour
- Children are accepted from 6 years old
- Luxury coach transport with air conditioning
- Complimentary individual headsets for each customer for the commentated visit.
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Show at the Moulin Rouge with 1/2 a bottle of champagne per person