Enjoy an evening of thrilling moments: Dinner Cruise, Visit to the Eiffel Tower and Show at the Moulin Rouge
Dinner Cruise on the Seine
You will begin the evening aboard the ‘Marina de Paris’ restaurant boat. For 1 hr15, you will glide through the City of Light admiring the Seine riverbanks whilst enjoying your meal. You will pass under the most emblematic bridges in the capital such as the Alexandre III bridge and alongside the most famous monuments: the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Orsay Museum, the Grand Palais ...
See the menu "Découverte" of La Marina de Paris
Visit to the Eiffel Tower
After dinner, your boat will stop at the foot of the Eiffel Tower to give you direct access to it. Your fast-track ticket will enable you to go straight up to the 2nd floor without having to queue. Enjoy the magnificent views at your leisure.
Moulin Rouge Show ‘Féerie’
At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, a luxury bus will take you to the famous Le Moulin Rouge cabaret. Known throughout the world for its famous cancan, the Moulin Rouge still reflects the spirit of the belle époque. You will see a performance of the revue ‘Féerie’ featuring 80 artistes and sequined and feathered costumes that will transport you into a magical world. You will also be served half a bottle of champagne per person.
At the end of this enchanting evening, you will be taken back to the area in which your hotel is situated in Paris.
Adult : €255
Child (6-11yrs) : €190
Price includes :
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Dinner "Menu Découverte" on the boat (including one drink) with guaranteed private table
- Cruise along the Seine River
- Priority access (skip-the-line ticket) to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge with one glass of Champagne per person
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Formal dress required. Gentlemen are recommended to wear tie and jacket
- Cloakroom compulsory at the Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Depending on the time of year, part of this excursion may take place during daylight hours
- You will be bransfered back to your Paris accommodation after the Moulin Rouge show
- Children are accepted from 6 years old
Scallops, citrus fruit crumble
Soft lentils with fresh goat’s cheese
Duck foie gras, fried apples, toasted bun
Fresh smoked salmon with dill
Cod loin fillet, creamy risotto with peas and tomato confit
or Duck shepherd’s pie, crushed fingerling potatoes, baby salad greens
or Slab of beef with porcini mushroom sauce, fried potatoes and chestnuts (+7€)
Caramel pear verrine with hazelnut flakes
Mini shortbread, lemon meringue
Chocolate mousse and small seasonal fruits
One glass of wine (16 cl) at choice - Touraine AOC Sauvignon Luc Poulain (blanc) or Touraine AOC Domaine des Echardières (rosé) or Bordeaux AOC les Mercadières (rouge)
A glass of soft (water or cola cola ou fruit juice).
* Offer may be changed without notice.
- 3 Parisian experiences in one evening
- A dinner cruise with a fully-inclusive menu on a boat of La Marina de Paris
- Fast-track ticket to the Eiffel Tower
- Show at the Moulin Rouge with 1/2 a bottle of champagne