Situated in the heart of Paris, opposite the Tuileries Gardens, the Musée d’Orsay is renowned worldwide for its important collection of Impressionist art.
This tour with audioguide of the Musée d’Orsay is the ideal opportunity to see painting masterpieces like « Le déjeuner sur l’Herbe » by Edouard Manet, « La danseuse âgée de 14 ans » by Edgar Degas and « Le Moulin de la Galette » by Renoir.
This former station, inaugurated for the Universal Exposition of 1900, which was held in Paris, is a renowned building in its own right and well worth a visit.
French, English, German & Spanish
Adult : €37
Child (3-17yrs) : €6
Price includes :
- Priority access to the Musée d’Orsay and its temporary collections
- Museum map with suggested itinerary and visitor guide.
- Entrance tickets
- A deposit of €32 is required for the audioguide wich will be repaid at our agency at the end of the tour.
- Departure walking for Pyramides agency.
- Discover the finest collection of Impressionist paintings
- In-depth visit to the museum with a audioguide