Enjoy a dinner cruise with the Marina de Paris to explore Paris from along the water and see the French capital from the Eiffel Tower: an exceptional evening!
Depart from the agency Paris City Vision situated in the centre of Paris.
Your excursion begins close to the Orsay Museum where you embark for a dinner cruise with the Marina de Paris. On this 1-hour15 cruise you will glide past magnificent monuments. An ideal setting in which to enjoy gourmet cuisine, in a relaxed atmosphere.
See the menu "Découverte" (starter + main course + dessert + drink) of the Marina de Paris.
Your excursion continues with a self-guided tour of the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower (with fast-track entry). Enjoy the unique panoramic views of the city lights below: Paris is at your feet!
Your tour finishes at the Eiffel Tower, where you are then free to continue sightseeing in the area.
Adult : €139
Child (3-11yrs) : €105
Price includes :
- Dinner-cruise at the Marina de Paris (starter + main course + dessert + drink)
- Priority tickets for the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Formal dress required. Gentlemen are recommended to wear tie and jacket
- Depending on the time of year, part of this excursion may take place during daylight hours
Scallops on a bed of quinoa soufflé
Crumble of vegetables and sun-dried tomatoes flavouredwith olive oil
Duck foie gras, mango and pineapple puree and raspberry crisp
Verrine of smoked salmon with broccoli coulis and parmesan chips
Braised chicken leg with thyme sauce, crushed potatoes and vegetables
or Steamed salmon steak, Star Anise velouté, Mediterraneanvegetable mikado
or White truffle-flavoured slab of (marinated) beef, potato gratin (+7 €)
Cheese platter (+6€)
or Raspberries and raspberry coulis with mascarpone
White chocolate cream with dark flakes
Mini shortbread with lemon meringue cream
Seasonal tutti frutti with fresh mint
1 glass of wine or soft drink* Example of menu, subject to modification
- Marina de Paris dinner cruise with full menu to admire the Seine riverbanks and its monuments
- A visit to the Eiffel Tower - Paris's most emblematic monument