Experience an exceptional evening in Paris with dinner at the restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel, followed by an evening cruise – the perfect way to see Paris at night!
Begin your evening with dinner at the restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel, situated on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. A chic and designer setting in which to enjoy gourmet cuisine and a breathtaking view of the City of Light.
See the menu (starter + main course + dessert + drink) of the 58 Tour Eiffel.
Awaiting you at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, a fully glassed-over boat will take you on a one-hour cruise. As you glide along the Seine, you’ll see Paris’s most famous monuments. Multilingual audio guides enable you to retrace the history of the French capital through monuments like Notre-Dame de Paris, the Conciergerie, the Louvre Museum and Orsay Museum.
Adult : €170
Child (3-11yrs) : €120
Price includes :
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach from our agency in Central Paris to the Eiffel Tower
- Dinner at the "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant (drinks included)
- Priority tickets for the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Guided hour-long cruise along the Seine
- Services of a hostess or courie
Formal dress required. Gentlemen are recommended to wear tie and jacket
Sightly smoked salmon, soft white cheese in dill and cucumber, salmon eggs and waffle
Roasted chicken breast, smashed potatoes and Jerusalem artichokes, with a truffle oil emulsion
Chocolate and praline cake, vanilla cream sauce
Wine, mineral water, coffee* Example of menu, subject to modification
- Fully-inclusive dinner at the Eiffel Tower - Paris's most emblematic monument
- A 1-hour cruise on the Seine to finish off the evening in style