Spend an unforgettable evening on a dinner cruise with the Compagnie Marina de Paris followed by the Lido de Paris’s new show ‘Paris Merveilles’.
Your evening begins in a relaxing atmosphere with a dinner cruise on the Seine with La Marina de Paris. You’ll dine in comfort enjoying gourmet cuisine and wonderful views of Paris’s finest monuments all lit up: the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame, the Conciergerie, the Eiffel Tower, not forgetting the French capital’s prestigious bridges.
See the menu ‘Découverte’ (starter + main course + dessert + drink) of the Marina de Paris.
After your cruise, a luxury coach will drive you to the world’s most beautiful avenue – the Champs Elysées. Here at the famous Lido cabaret, you’ll enjoy a glass of champagne and see the Lido’s new revue ‘ Paris Merveilles’, created and staged by Franco Dragone.
Admire the legendary Bluebell Girls and their sumptuous costumes, and revisit iconic addresses of the City of Light.
At the end of the show, your coach will take you to the area in which your hotel in Paris is situated.
Adult : €199
Child (4-11yrs) : €130
Price includes :
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
- Dinner-cruise at the Marina de Paris (wine or soft drink included)
- The show at Lido with a glass of champagne
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Clients are accompanied to the proximity of their hotel in Paris at the end of the tour
- Formal dress required. Gentlemen are recommended to wear tie and jacket
- Cloakroom compulsory at the Lido (not included)
Scallops, citrus fruit crumble
Soft lentils with fresh goat’s cheese
Duck foie gras, fried apples, toasted bun
Fresh smoked salmon with dill
Cod loin fillet, creamy risotto with peas and tomato confit
or Duck shepherd’s pie, crushed fingerling potatoes, baby salad greens
or Slab of beef with porcini mushroom sauce, fried potatoesand chestnuts (+7€)
Caramel pear verrine with hazelnut flakesRaspberry macaroon
Mini shortbread, lemon meringue
Chocolate mousse and small seasonal fruits
One glass of wine (16 cl) at choice - Touraine AOC Sauvignon Luc Poulain (blanc) or Touraine AOC Domaine des Echardières (rosé) or Bordeaux AOC les Mercadières (rouge)
or A glass of soft (water or cola cola ou fruit juice).
- Marina de Paris dinner cruise with full menu (1 drink included)
- Show at the Lido, with sumptuous decor, on the Champs-Elysées
- A glass of champagne included
- Return by luxury coach to a point close to your hotel in Paris