Spend an unforgettable evening discovering the finest illuminated monuments in the French capital and see ‘Paris Merveilles’ the latest show at the Lido de Paris.
Your evening begins with a tour of the French capital aboard a sightseeing coach. During your tour of illuminated Paris, you will discover landmark sites like Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, the Grand Palais, and the Avenue des Champs Elysées.
After your tour, you will be dropped off at the Lido de Paris to see the cabaret’s brand new revue ‘Paris Merveilles’. Designed by world-renowned director Franco Dragone, the revue takes its inspiration from the magic of Paris to give you an enthralling evening.
Available languages :
French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and Korean.
Adult : €139
Child (4-11yrs) : €60
Price includes :
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets
- Lido show with a glass of Champagne per person
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- You are accompanied to the proximity of your hotel in Paris at the end of the tour
- Formal dress required
- Cloakroom compulsory at the Moulin Rouge (not included)
- In winter, in case of 2nd show, you will be invited to a Seine River cruise
- Depending on the time of year, part of this excursion may take place during daylight hours
- You will be bransfered back to your Paris accommodation after the Moulin Rouge show
- Commentated tour with individual headsets to discover the history of Paris
- Show at the Lido, Paris's emblematic cabaret, with 1/2 bottle of champagne per person
- Return by luxury coach to a point close to your hotel in Paris