Discovery of Paris, cruise on the River Seine and priority access to the Eiffel Tower : discover the major sights of Paris with our offer Paris Passlib' Mini!
Your are looking for an all-inclusive package to visit Paris? The Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau has all the solutions for enjoying the top sights in Paris with the all-inclusive Paris Passlib' Mini, the ideal way to save time and money, with reductions of up to 20%!
Panoramic bus tour, cruise & Eiffel Tower: Have a great time for less!
|26 yrs and +
(non-EU residents 18 yrs and +)
|12 - 25 yrs inclusive
(non-EU residents 12 - 17 yrs)
|4 - 11 yrs inclusive|
|Paris Passlib’ card :
- 1-hour boat cruise
- 1-day sightseeing bus tour
|Paris Passlib’ booklet|
|Eiffel Tower *
(access to the 2nd floor)
- * Subject to availability
Included in your Paris Passlib' Mini :
- 1 Paris Passlib’ card : it includes a 1-hour cruise, on the day of your choice, on the Seine with the Bateaux Parisiens, and unlimited access for travel on the L’Open Tour bus for one day. Admire the Unesco listed riverbanks and historic monuments from the water, and discover Parisian avenues and districts by bus … Valid once only for each of the two excursion service providers; the Paris Passlib’ is activated the first time it is used at one or other of the two partners. Once the card has been activated, you must take advantage of the second excursion service within a period of 120 hours.
- 1 Paris map-guide and 1 Paris Passlib’ Mini booklet offered free of charge with every order.
- 1 Visit to the Eiffel Tower (access to the 2nd floor by lift) is an OPTION for every Paris Passlib’ Mini purchased : This fast-track ticket gives you free access to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower between 10.30am and 4.30pm. You can buy an add-on ticket directly at the site to visit the third floor of the Eiffel Tower (€6,50)
- The best of Paris in Mini version
- Access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower optional
- Fast-track entry