Foundation’s Shuttles with no additional fees!
Your premium ticket gives you access to shuttle service with no additional fees.
Departures from Place Charles de Gaulle, on the corner of Avenue de Friedland, near the metro exit. Shuttles depart every 15 minutes during the Foundation’s opening hours, with the last shuttle leaving the Foundation 7 minutes after closing.
Attention: From March 6th to April 25, 2017, the galleries are closed to public, only the visit of the building is proposed to the visitors.
- Daniel Buren's "L'Observatoire de la lumière" intervention.
- The work of the artist Olafur Eliasson in the Grotto
- The permanent tour: "Frank Gehry, La Fondation Louis Vuitton", to discover the architectural project of the building
Micro-visits are offered every 30 minutes to visitors on themes related to the architecture of the Foundation
- The restaurant "Le Frank"
- The book store
- Access to the Jardin d'Acclimatation.
Commissioned by Bernard Arnault, American architect Frank Gehry designed la Fondation Louis Vuitton. It is erected at the outer edge of the Bois de Boulogne in the Jardin d’Acclimatation. With its architectural curves, lines and transparency, this building is a fine showcase for contemporary art.
The artistic program of the Fondation
Fondation Louis Vuitton presents a yearlong international program of events, embracing history and the diversity of linguistic and artistic creations achieved in the 20th and 21st centuries. Works from the collection, in addition to themed exhibitions or studies and multi-discipline events will be at the forefront of the Fondation’s offerings.
Skip-the-line undated ticket
Adult / Children : €22 (€2 fees included)
- Priority access to the Foundation and to the Jardin d'Acclimatation
- Self-guided tour of the monument and access to temporary exhibitions currently showing
- Free transportation service