Notre-Dame Cathedral: a Gothic masterpiece !
Whilst climbing the 402 steps of the Notre-Dame towers, visit the upper room and observe its Gothic architecture and rib-vaulted ceiling. Then take a look at the gargoyles, including the famous Stryge and the sculptures in the chimera gallery. Finally, before being rewarded by the panoramic view at the top of the towers, stop for a few moments to admire the belfry and the bells, particularly the famous great bell Emmanuel.
- In the event of high visitor numbers, monument opening times are likely to be changed.
- The tour of the towers is free for under 18s as well as 18-25 year olds from countries within the European Union.
- The tour involves climbing 402 steps, with no lift or toilets.
- Everyone with a ticket must wait in the queue. Waiting times can be quite long
- In the event of bad weather conditions, tours may be shortened or cancelled.
- Undated ticket
- Notre-Dame Cathedral is a Unesco World Heritage site
- Self-guided tour with information for visitors in 11 languages