The Sainte-Chapelle: a masterpiece of Flamboyant Gothic architecture !
The first of the Holy Chapels to be decorated with exceptional stained-glass windows.
Known for having housed Christ's Crown of Thorns, it has spectacular stained-glass windows. Veritable walls of light that make the Sainte-Chapelle the jewel of French Gothic.
French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and Polish.
- Free for under 18s, and 18-25s from the European Union.
- When the temperature is below 0°, The Sainte-Chapelle could be closed.
- Unesco World Heritage site
- Self-guided tour with information in 11 languages
- No additional charge for temporary exhibitions