The Versailles estate, a world heritage
The Versailles passport enables you to discover the Versailles estate, one of the most famous places in Europe. Follow in the steps of the kings of France on a visit to the Château de Versailles and its lavish royal apartments, the Châteaux de Trianon, Marie-Antoinette's hamlet and the magnificent French gardens that surround these monuments.
Passport Versailles weekdays
Priority pass giving access to the Versailles estate.
An audioguide in 10 languages for visiting the chateau is included in the ticket price.
Passport Versailles - Adult : €20
Ticket valid until 12/22/2018
From April 1st October 29, 2017, enjoy the Musical Fontains Show and the Musical Gardens at the Palace of Versailles.
Passeport Week-end and Musical Fountains Show or Musical Gardens
Your Passeport Week-end and Musical Fountains Show Ticket or Musical Gardens covers the Musical Fountains Show or Musical Gardens, the visit to the Palace, the Trianon palaces and the Estate of Marie-Antoinette*
Set out to explore the fountains and groves with their water features spouting to the rhythm of music.
Dates and times of The Musical Fountains Show
Every Saturday and Sunday from April 1st to October 29th 2017 (except 1st May).
Every Tuesday from May 23th to June 27th 2017
Exceptional dates : Friday 14 April / Thursday 25 May / Friday 14 July / Tuesday 15 August 2017
Dates and times of The Musical Gardens
Every Tuesday from April 4th to May 16th 2017 and from July 4th to October 31st
Every Friday from March 31st to October 27th 2017
Groves open from 9am to 7pm
Musical displays from 10am to 7pm
Mirror Fountain : Water display every 10 minutes from 10am to 7pm
Water Theater Grove : water display every 15 minutes from 10am to 7pm.
The Gardens close and are evacuated at 5:30pm March 31st, June 30th, July 7th and October 31st 2017.
Passport Versailles Week-end Musical Fountain Show / Musical Gardens - Adult: €27
Ticket valid until 05/13/2018
*From April 1 to October 31, the entrance fees to the gardens are NOT INCLUDED:
- On "Musical Fountain DIsplay" days (Saturdays and Sundays, Tuesdays from May 22 to June 26, May 8th & 17th, August 15th)
- On "Musical Gardens" days (Tuesdays from April 3 to May 15 and from July 3 to October 23),
- On bank holidays and exceptional days.
Transport Paris – Versailles
Versailles Rive Gauche direction – Château de Versailles
From Paris from St-Michel Notre Dame stations; Orsay Museum; Champs de Mars Tour Eiffel.
Duration: about 45 minutes
RER way ticket (Paris-Versailles or Versailles-Paris): 4 € / adult and 2 € / child
- Palaces of Versailles and Trianon: free admission for European Union nationals under 26 and for all children under 18.
- Admission to the gardens is free except on the days of the Musical Fountains Show and Musical Gardens.
- The Palace of Versailles, the Trianon and Domaine de Marie-Antoinette are closed on Mondays, December 25, January 1, May 1 and November 11.
- The Versailles passport does not allow access to the gardens on the weekend of Fountains.
- Please note that during the "Musical Fountains Show", the musical gardens and the shows, the gardens and the grove are not accessible to the holders of Passport Versailles weekdays.
- Priority access and undated ticket
- Access to all areas open to the public for self-guided tours of the Palace of Versailles, the Chateaux of the Trianon and the Estate of Marie-Antoinette, as well as temporary exhibitions and the gardens
- A world heritage site for more than 30 years
- Free audio guide available in 11 languages