Come and visit Grévin Paris and meet more than 200 celebrities in a breathtakingly beautiful decor!
Grévin is a three-dimensional mirror of today's world and a renowned venue for fun and illusions. Come and meet celebrities who have made or are making history in worlds as varied as music, film, fashion, sports, politics and many others.
Come and meet your favourite celebrities who have made or are making history from Leonardo da Vinci to Barrack Obama, from Jenifer, Matt Pokora, Cristiano Ronaldo, Omar Sy, Brad Pitt, Leonardi Di Caprio to Teddy Riner and Marilyn Monroe and experience memorable encounters with friends or as a family.
Grévin Paris scenographies are constantly being remodelled in line with current trends and are showcased in the heart of an exceptional architectural heritage!
The pièce de résistance is an ultramodern mapping experience and sound effects in the magnificent Hall of Columns!
Newcomers to the museum
Marc Lavoine, Kad Merad, Leonardo Di Caprio, Scarlett Johansson, Marilyn Monroe and Tom Cruise.
Adult : €22.50
Child (6-14yrs) : €17.50
- Final admission 1 hour before closing time.
- Strollers and bulky luggage are required to be deposited in the (free) cloakroom for security reasons.
- Fast-track undated ticket
- More than 200 wax statues of the greatest French and international personalities
- A fun and instructive visit