Beyond the Stars. The Mystical Landscape from Monet to Kandinsky.
From 14 March to 25 June 2017, this exhibition, organized in partnership with the Art Gallery of Ontario in Toronto, explores the mystical element of the symbolic landscapes of Monet, Munch, Denis and Gauguin. More info
Discover the Orsay Museum, known for its masterpieces of Impressionism, but not only...
Presented in a former train station, the collections of the musée d'Orsay are among the most famous in the world.
The museum presents the artistic production of the period 1848-1914, a decisive period in the art history which gave birth to the masterpieces of Impressionism.
You will thus admire great artists such as: Manet, Monet, Van Gogh, Degas, Cézanne, Garnier, Courbet, Carpeaux, Nadar or Guimard.
Skip-the-line undated ticket
Adult : €12
- Admission to the Orsay Museum is free :
- For children under 18yrs and for European nationals under 26 (with valid piece of identity)
- The 1st Sunday of the month
- Priority Admission: The ticket gives you access to all the permanent collections and temporal exhibition
- Under-18s do not need to pick up a free ticket at the ticket office if they are accompanied by their parents, who have an entry ticket to the museum (or monument). They walk through with their parents, and will only need to show their ID.
- The ticket for Orsay Museum is included in Paris Passlib' and also in Paris Museum Pass !
- Priority access
- Ticket valid the day of your choice before 01/20/2018
- Access to permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Self-guided tour of the museum