Due to a strike movement, the the museum is closed on tuesday 28th June
Let yourself be captivated by one of the finest museums in the world!
By far one of the most visited cultural sites in France and in the world, the Louvre Museum is a top landmark Parisian site. With its rich architecture and the masterpieces within it, the Louvre Museum will take you on a journey from Antiquity to the 20th century. More than 35,000 works await you at the Louvre Museum, including iconic artworks such as The Mona Lisa and The Venus de Milo. Enjoy visiting the museum's 8 departments at your own pace.
Skip-the-line undated ticket
Adult : €15
- Admission to the Louvre is free for children under 18yrs.
- Under-18s do not need to pick up a free ticket at the ticket office if they are accompanied by their parents, who have an entry ticket to the museum (or monument). They walk through with their parents, and will only need to show their ID.
- Admission is free to the permanent collections of the national museums and monuments for European Union nationals under 26-years-old (on presentation of a valid piece of identity).
- Remember to check entrance fee conditions on the museum's website.
- National Museums are free the 1st Sunday of the month from October to March and on the 14 of July.
- It also gives admission to the Eugène-Delacroix Museum on the same day.
Museum Eugène Delacroix address :
6, rue de Fürstenberg 75006 Paris
Subway : Saint-Germain-des-Prés/Mabillon
The Museum Eugène Delacroix is open every day from 9.30 am to 5p.m except Thuesdays.
- Priority access to all rooms in the Louvre + temporary exhibitions
- Self-guided tour of the Louvre Museum