Unlimited access to more than 50 museums and monuments in Paris and the surrounding area
Full museums and monuments list
Visit as many times as you like, and without having to queue*, more than 60 museums and monuments in Paris and the surrounding area !
The Paris Museum Pass is available for 2, 4 or 6 consecutive days.
* Not guaranteed when there are security checks in place or limited regulated access for security reasons.
Major museums and monuments included :
In Paris :
- Musée du Louvre
- Musée d'Orsay
- Musée Picasso
- Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie
- Tours Notre Dame
- Crypte archéologique Notre-Dame
- Arc de Triomphe
Around Paris :
- Musée national des châteaux de Versailles* et de Trianon
- Château de Vincennes
- Maison d'Auguste Rodin à Meudon
- Abbaye Royale de Chaalis
- Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace
- Musée Condé - Château de Chantilly
- Château de Fontainebleau
- Château de Maisons-Laffitte
*Please note that during the « Grandes Eaux musicales (musical water shows), the musical gardens and the shows, the gardens and the grove are not accessible to the holders of the pass.
2 days : €48
4 days : €62
6 days : €74
- The majority of national museums and monuments are free for young people under 18 years old and europeans union nationals under 26 years old.
- Some museums are free for people with disabilities
- Under-18s do not need to pick up a free ticket at the ticket office if they are accompanied by their parents, who have an entry ticket to the museum (or monument). They walk through with their parents, and will only need to show their ID.
- The Paris Museum Pass doesn't give access to temporary exhibitions or to conference visits
- The Paris Museum Pass will be activated starting from the first date of use. For your first visit, it is better to start during the morning to fully enjoy the first day. Write on the back your name, first name and the date of first utilization : From then your pass will be activated for 2, 4 or 6 consecutive days.
- Museums and monuments are usually closed on Mondays or Tuesdays, 1st January, 1st May and 25th December. To consult the weekly days of closure and public holidays of museums and monuments, please click here.
- Three versions to choose from
- Unlimited number of visits
- Free and fast-track entry to museums and monuments listed