Are you coming to Paris for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days? The Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau has all the solutions for enjoying the top sights in Paris with the all-inclusive Paris City Pass — the ideal way to save time and money, with reductions of up to 10%!
NEW : access to the Eiffel Tower (optional) for 15€ withany purchase of the Paris City Pass ! Buy a Paris City Pass and gain admission to the prestigious Eiffel Tower monument! This fast-track ticket gives you free access to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
Included in the Paris City Pass depending on your chosen package
- Paris Visite* : Paris Visite gives you unlimited access to transport: bus, metro, tram and RER, so that you can travel around as you wish during your stay from zone 1 to 3. It is valid from the first day it is used to the end of the last day of the pass chosen ( 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days). The validity period starts at midnight on the first day and ends at midnight on the last day.
- Paris Museum Pass* : This pass gives you access to more than 60 museums in Paris and the Paris region including: the Louvre Museum, the Versailles Estate, the Panthéon, the Towers of Notre-Dame, the Arc de Triomphe, the Tomb of Napoléon I.
*Not included in the Paris City Pass - 1 Day
For the 2 or 3-day Paris City Pass : Paris Museum Pass is valid 2 consecutive days
For the 4 or 5-day Paris City Pass : Paris Museum Pass is valid 4 consecutive days
*Please note that during the « Grandes Eaux musicales (musical water shows), the musical gardens and the shows, the gardens and the grove are not accessible to the holders of the pass.
- A map of Paris offered per order.
Which is the best Pass to choose for young people aged 12 to 25?
The Paris City Pass (adult and child) for 2, 3, 4 and 5 days is not suitable for:
- Non- European Union citizens aged 12-18*
- European Union citizens aged 12-26*
They are entitled to free admission for the majority of national museums and monuments, so the Paris Museum Pass is therefore not necessary.
The following products should be purchased separately:
- A Paris City Pass – 1 day (adult), including the cruise aboard the Bateaux Parisiens + the Big Bus tour, valid for the day of your choice
- A 1-, 2-, 3- or 5-day Paris Visite Pass (adult), according to the length of your stay.
- The Paris City Pass 5 days is only available online.
- The Paris City Pass is not available for teenagers from 12 to 18 years old, neither European Union nationals under 26 years old. In this case, please purchase the products separately
- The majority of national museums and monuments are free for young people under 18 years old and European Union nationals under 26 years old.
- Museums and monuments are usually closed on Mondays or Tuesdays, 1st January, 1st May and 25th December.
- Child rate valid from aged 4 to 11 inclusive.
- The Paris City Pass Child doesn't include the Paris Museum Pass. - Museums are free for child under 18.
- Paris Museum Pass included valid until end of 2016
- The indispensable pass for seeing the best of Paris
- Fast-track access to get the most out of your stay