Exhibition “Picasso Primitif”
From March 28th to July 23rd, 2017
Discover this exhibition that offers a resolutely new insight into the work of Picasso, not by searching for evidence of inspiration, as has sometimes been the case in the past, but by taking into account the creative environment of the artist, then by comparing his works with those of artists of the ‘primitive’ arts.
Dazzling architecture created by Jean Nouvel, just a short distance from the Eiffel Tower. A voyage to the core of astonishing collections highlighting African, Asian, Oceanian, and American arts and civilizations.
A must-see cultural site in Paris.
Continue your discovery of the museum with a gourmet meal in the panoramic restaurant Les Ombres or a snack in Café Branly.
Admission to the permanent & temporary exhibitions : €12
Ticket for a single entry, valid for one month from the date booked.
- Admission to Museum is free for the following visitor categories (valid ID or proof of entitlement required):
18-25 year olds resident in the European Union
- Access to museum is free for all visitors on the first Sunday of each month.
The ticket for Quai Branly - Jacques Chirac Museum is included in Paris Passlib' and also in Paris Museum Pass !
- Admission to the permanent collections and the exhibition ‘Picasso Primitif’
- An unusual museum with unique architecture
- An exploration of the civilizations of 4 continents: Asia, Africa, the Americas and Oceania