From 5 October to April 5 2017, Chantal Thomass, the high-priestess of chic lingerie design, turns the Crazy Horse upside down with the show ‘Dessous Dessus’!
The Parisian designer will present a stunning show that will elegantly break with conventions. She will dress the famous dancers of the Crazy … to better undress them!
Don’t miss this great new event!
Feminity, creativity, audacity …
The most avant-garde cabaret in Paris reveals its charms in a show Désirs. Désirs opened to audiences on 21 September 2009 and was directed by the prestigious French choreographer Philippe Decouflé. The show artistic direction is signed by renowned photographer Ali Mahdavi.
Price includes :
- Half-bottle of champagne or two drinks per person, as chosen by the client.
- Cloakroom charge included
- A dream evening at a cabaret in the heart of Paris
- A unique show with light and shadow effects at the Crazy Horse
- 1/2 a bottle of champagne included per person